Master of Arts (Theology - with Merit), University of Chester and King's Evangelical Divinity School
- Associate Tutor, Kings Evangelical Divinity School
- Tutor for the University of Chester
- Academic Secretary for Kings Evangelical Divinity School
- Contributor to the Evangelical Review of Theology and Politics
- Itinerant Preaching and Teaching ministry – In the UK and Brazil
- Coordinating and Leading Mission Trips to Brazil
Journal Article – "The Case for Post-Tribulationism" in Evangelical Review of Theology and Politics Vol. 3 (2015).
Book Review – Calvin L. Smith, The Jews, Modern Israel and the New Supersessionism (Kent, United Kingdom: King’s Divinity Press, 2013) in The Evangelical Review of Theology and Politics, Vol. 2 (2014).
The Case for Post-tribulationism and implications for Social Engagement - (25-26 Sep 2015), Christianity and Culture: Evangelical Christianity in Post-Christian Britain, organised by King’s Evangelical Divinity School
Teaching Areas and Current Research Interests
- Exegesis and Homiletics
- Evangelicals and Culture
- Eschatology and Israel