- MTh, Morling College and the Australian College of Theology
- BA (Hons) (Studies in Religion), University of Queensland
- BMin, Malyon College
- Graduate Diploma (Education), University of Canberra
- BSc, University of Canberra
- Tutor of Theology, KEDS
- Former missionary to Pakistan and Israel
Colin Barnes, 2014. They Conspire against Your People; The European Churches in the Holocaust. Broadstairs, Kent: King’s Divinity Press.
Colin Barnes, 2014. In what sense was the first coming of Jesus messianic? An examination of Micah 2:12-13. In the Evangelical Review of Theology 38.3, 214-30.
Colin Barnes, 2013. The denouement of triumphalist supersessionism: The European churches and the Holocaust. In Calvin L. Smith (ed.). The Jews, Modern Israel and the new Supersessionism. Broadstairs, Kent: Kings Divinity Press.
Teaching and Research Interests
The Church and Israel, Israel and the Middle-East, Church history