- PhD candidate, Manchester Metrolopitan University
- MA (Theology), University of Chester
- BTh, University of Chester
- Associate Tutor (Jewish-Christian Studies), KEDS
- Church Elder Youth Minister Preaching and Teaching Ministry
Thomas Fretwell, 2014. Assessing Socio-Political Arguments used to Support Supersessionism. In the Evangelical Review of Theology and Politics, vol 2.
Teaching and Research Interests
Jewish-Christian studies, apologetics, philosophy of religion, eschatology, Israel and Christian Zionism, anti-Semitism and supersessionism