- PhD candidate (Biblical Studies), University of Glasgow
- Master of Arts (Theology), University of Chester
- Bachelor of Theology, University of Chester
- Lecturer and Tutor in Biblical Studies at King's Evangelical Divinity School.
- Approved Tutor at University of Chester
- Guest Lecturer at Dublin City University Research Assistant at Institut Fur Neutestamentliche Textforschung External Marker for St Paul's Theological College, Malaysia.
- Deacon and Worship Leader at Woodhill Baptist Church
Recent Papers and Presentations
"The New testament in Virtual Research Environments: Titles, Greek Manuscripts, Data Querying” (co-authored with Garrick V. Allen, Owen Conlan, Clare Conran, Christophe Debruyne, Troy Griffitts, Matthew Nicholson, Declan O’Sullivan, Kelsie G. Rodenbiker and Ulrich Schmidt) Classics@ (forthcoming)
“Paratexts Seeking Understanding: Manuscripts, Knowledge, and Empirical Approaches” (co-authored with Garrick V. Allen), Religions 11, 523, 2020:1-25.
“Inverted Citation, Irony, and Apocalyptic Readings in Paul and Writings Found in the Judean Desert.” Apocalyptic and Millenarian Movements in the Ancient World Conference, The Centre for Critical Study of Apocalyptic and Millenarian Movements (CenSAMM). Online (14th August, 2020).
“P. C. Beentjes and Inverted Quotations in the New Testament.” British New Testament Society Conference at Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool (5th-7th September 2019).
“Orality in the Composition of Citations in Paul’s Letters.” Tyndale New Testament Study Group. Cambridge. (26th-28th June 2019).
Teaching and Research Interests
Use of the Old Testament in the New Testament, biblical theology, Second Temple Judaism, Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls, eschatology, Church discipline, Jewish-Christian Studies