Diploma (Theology and Biblical Studies), Birmingham Bible Institute.
- College Principal and Tutor in Theology, King's Evangelical Divinity School
- Founding Editor of the Evangelical Review of Society and Politics
- Consulting editor, Pneuma: The Journal for the Society of Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies
- Consulting editor and contributor, Brill's Global Pentecostal and Charismatic Series
- Member of the Tyndale Fellowship, Cambridge
"The Politics and Economics of Global Pentecostalism: A Global Survey" in the Cambridge Companion to Pentecostalism, Amos Yong and Cecil M. Robeck Jr, eds. Cambridge University Press (2012).
Pentecostal Power: Expressions, Impact and Faith of Latin American Pentecostalism, ed. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011.
"Pentecostal Presence, Power and Politics in Latin America" in Journal of Beliefs and Values 30.3 (2009).
The Jews, Modern Israel and the New Supercessionism: Resources for Christians, ed. Lampeter: King's Evangelical Divinity School, 2009.
"Biblical Theology and the Modern State of Israel" in Evangelical Review of Society and Politics 3.1 (2008).
"Revolutionaries and Revivalists: Pentecostal Eschatology, Politics, and the Nicaraguan Revolution" in Pneuma: Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies 30.1 (2008).
Revolution, Revival, and Religious Conflict in Sandinista Nicaragua. Religion in the Americas series. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2007.
Teaching Areas and Current Research Interests
- Biblical theology
- Evangelicalism, Pentecostalism and politics
- Pentecostalism in Latin America
- Christian responses to the State of Israel and Christianity in the Holy Land
Resources and Bibliographies